7 okt. 2022 kl. 17.33 skrev Eli Zaretskii : > I'd prefer to show it in octal, not in hex Then octal it is, and the patch has now been pushed with that modification. > I think the more values we test the better. The codepoints between > #x80 and #xA0 in particular are treated differently than those above > #xA0, so at least one from each range should be beneficial. The patch already does ensure that we test one from each (#x80 and #xFC); I've now added a third to alleviate your concerns. Updated patch attached.