all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Muse code highlighting with CSS
@ 2009-01-21 16:56 ZelluX
From: ZelluX @ 2009-01-21 16:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Hi, all

I'm using <src> tags to highlight source code in muse, the generated
html contains color settings in span style attributes, like

But i'd like to have my own highlighting style settings in .css files,
how to make it generate htmls like

Many thanks ;-)

* Re: Muse code highlighting with CSS
@ 2009-01-21 21:31 ` Xah Lee
From: Xah Lee @ 2009-01-21 21:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

On Jan 21, 8:56 am, ZelluX <zel...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, all
>
> I'm using <src> tags to highlight source code in muse, the generated
> html contains color settings in span style attributes, like
>
> But i'd like to have my own highlighting style settings in .css files,
> how to make it generate htmls like
>
> Many thanks ;-)

See:

• Elisp: Syntax Coloring Source Code In HTML
  http://xahlee.org/emacs/elisp_htmlize.html

  Xah
∑ http://xahlee.org/^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 5+ messages in thread

* Re: Muse code highlighting with CSS
@ 2009-01-22  9:20 ` Fabrice Niessen
From: Fabrice Niessen @ 2009-01-22  9:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs-mXXj517/zsQ

Hello Zellux,

> I'm using <src> tags to highlight source code in muse, the
> generated html contains color settings in span style
> attributes, like <span style="color: #00ffff; font-weight:
> bold;">def</span>
>
> But i'd like to have my own highlighting style settings in
> .css files, how to make it generate htmls like <span
> class="keyword">def</span>

I've resolved the same problem for my Web site.

See the explanation at section "Site Software":

    http://www.mygooglest.com/fni/site-map.html

Hope it helps!

Fabrice

PS- You can have a look at my `.emacs' file as well, if you're
    interested:

        http://www.mygooglest.com/fni/dot-emacs.html

Fabrice Niessen
Search the Web with "My Google Search Tools" on http://www.MyGooglest.com

* Re: Muse code highlighting with CSS
@ 2009-01-22 12:45   ` ZelluX
From: ZelluX @ 2009-01-22 12:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

On 1月22日, 下午5时20分, "Fabrice Niessen" <tdhkhcidi...@spammotel.com>
wrote:
> Hello Zellux,
>
> > I'm using <src> tags to highlight source code in muse, the
> > generated html contains color settings in span style
> > attributes, like <span style="color: #00ffff; font-weight:
> > bold;">def</span>
>
> > But i'd like to have my own highlighting style settings in
> > .css files, how to make it generate htmls like <span
> > class="keyword">def</span>
>
> I've resolved the same problem for my Web site.
>
> See the explanation at section "Site Software":
>
>    http://www.mygooglest.com/fni/site-map.html
>
> Hope it helps!
>
> Fabrice
>
> PS- You can have a look at my `.emacs' file as well, if you're
>     interested:
>
>        http://www.mygooglest.com/fni/dot-emacs.html

> Fabrice Niessen
> Search the Web with "My Google Search Tools" onhttp://www.MyGooglest.com

Many thanks to Xah Lee and Fabrice Niessen, it works now ;-)

* Re: Muse code highlighting with CSS
@ 2009-01-25  2:10   ` Xah Lee
From: Xah Lee @ 2009-01-25  2:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Xah Lee wrote:
> • Elisp: Syntax Coloring Source Code In HTML

The elisp code for that i had was written in 2007 when i was beginning
lisper. I've just modified it with the code i currently use.

Also added 2 new functions to dehtmilze a block of htmlized source
code. (that is, effectively removing “span” tags).

Here:
http://xahlee.org/emacs/elisp_htmlize.html

also note that there's a javascript solution by google. (see the
bottom of the above page) It is pretty good and painless to use. (it's
used by Google Code, but currently doesn't support syntax coloring
lisp source code, but there's a extension you can install for your own
web sites. The lisp extension is not currently installed in google
code though.)

to comment, here:
http://xahlee.blogspot.com/2009/01/dehtmlize-source-code-in-emacs-lisp.html