Statistics is the language of life, you use it everyday. You probably just had a bad professor in college! Best Regards, Ragy Isaac President, Co-Founder Quality Promoter International, LLC (630) 460-2717 Skype: Quality.Promoter Ragy.Isaac@QualityPromoter.com http://www.QualityPromoter.com > On Nov 8, 2014, at 9:31 AM, Stefan Monnier wrote: > >> And ESS is? > > An environment to go with R to do statistics. > I hear it's really nice, but I like stats about as much as root canals, > so don't ask me more about it, > > > Stefan