Hi. As a child I had bags of unsorted Legopieces. Those where the days... Jan D. > 16 aug 2014 kl. 19:39 skrev dhruva : > > Not an Emacs developer here but still want to share my memories. > > I played with LEGO. It was unaffordable in India. It was only when someone travelled abroad and returned, we could even hope of getting a LEGO kit as a gift. > > The first kit we got had very few pieces and we soon ran out of options. After a many years, we got a fire engine LEGO kit with many pieces. Mixing the 2 kits, our imagination was the limit! > > Much later, LEGO partnered with an Indian toy manufacturer and it became more affordable. > > Tetris in GNU Emacs always reminds be of LEGO due to the color and shape of falling blocks... > > -dhruva > > >> On Sat, Aug 16, 2014 at 10:00 AM, Nic Ferrier wrote: >> Samuel W Flint writes: >> >> > I understand this is kind of off topic, however, I was wondering how >> > many of the Emacs Developers played with Legos a lot as a kid. >> >> The plural is "LEGO" NOT "Legos" >> >> I did. >> >> I've also worked for LEGO where they taught me to be as annoyed as they >> are about people pluralizing it wrong. >> >> >> Nic >> >> >