Dear Colleague, Synergix Ltd. is looking forward to meeting you at ACS Spring National Exposition which will be held on March 24-26, 2003 at Ernest N. Morial Convention Center, New Orleans, LA. We encourage you to meet our representative to learn more about our courseware Molecular Conceptor - The First Drug Design Courseware at booth #1541. Molecular Conceptor representatives: Mrs. Aviva Touati, Dr. Ouri Fischel More information about us - visit our Virtual Expo on ACS website. More information about the event If you have questions or want to set up a meeting for yourself or a colleague, please do not hesitate to contact – Dr. Ouri Fischel, Sales Manager – Synergix Ltd. Tel: +972 2 6480396 Fax: +972 2 6480399 Email: sales@molecular-conceptor.com Mrs. Aviva Touati, Sales Manager – Synergix Ltd. Tel: +972 2 6480396 Fax: +972 2 6480399 Email: aviva@drugdesign.com