This should work better as a MIME quoted printable text attachment... Tabs are preserved. (Though I used the previous method of submission for lisp/gud.el without receiving complaints last January...) Please confirm, Regards, Zoltan ----- Original Message ----- From: "Pavel Janík" To: "Zoltan Kemenczy" Cc: ; Sent: Wednesday, December 18, 2002 9:36 AM Subject: Re: Fw: lisp/gud.el Jdb support for nested class breakpoints From: "Zoltan Kemenczy" Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 22:38:47 -0500 Hi Zoltan, > The original submission is below... now I understand what is the problem. What did you patched? patching file gud.el Hunk #1 FAILED at 93. Hunk #2 FAILED at 1367. Hunk #3 FAILED at 1811. Hunk #4 FAILED at 1898. Hunk #5 FAILED at 1919. Hunk #6 FAILED at 1930. Hunk #8 FAILED at 2541. Hunk #9 FAILED at 2755. 8 out of 9 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file gud.el.rej Your patch does not seem to contain proper tabs/spaces (at least). I tried to ignore whitespaces (patch -l) but it results with similar report (some hunks got applied, but broken indentation, of course). Can you please send me the whole new file you have? > For some reason this message did not remain up on the emacs-devel list > archive either...?? Peeple are upgrading majordomo on savannah. Have a lokk at http://savannah.gnu.org/ -- Pavel Janík Emacs byte compiler is a VW Bug. This code makes it be a VW Bug with fuel injection and a turbocharger... -- An unknown author in GNU Emacs about Emacs's byte-opt