all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* How do I reprogram the icons?
@ 2012-04-17 12:31 Douglas Harter
From: Douglas Harter @ 2012-04-17 12:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Some people don't like them, but I do. I use the icon menu a lot.

However, I like the look of the postscript print better than the regular
print. How do I change the print icon to do a postscript print? This
simplest way, please.

* Re: How do I reprogram the icons?
       [not found] <mailman.91.1334665894.751.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>
@ 2012-04-24 13:44 ` Jason Rumney
From: Jason Rumney @ 2012-04-24 13:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gnu.emacs.help; +Cc: help-gnu-emacs

On Tuesday, 17 April 2012 20:31:15 UTC+8, Douglas Harter  wrote:
> Some people don't like them, but I do. I use the icon menu a lot.
>
> However, I like the look of the postscript print better than the regular
> print. How do I change the print icon to do a postscript print? This
> simplest way, please.

Are you talking about the tool-bar, or menu-bar?

The former does not have a print icon by default as far as I can see (perhaps you are talking about a specific mode?) and the latter has both Print and Postscript Print options already, so it isn't clear.