all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* A newer libungif to avoid crashes
@ 2005-09-17 11:35 Lennart Borgman
From: Lennart Borgman @ 2005-09-17 11:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

On Emacs developers list I saw a message that suggests that older
versions of libungif crashes for some invalid images. I would be glad if
libungif in GnuWin32 were upgraded.

Here is part of the message:

"I think Emacs crashes on your system because your version of libungif is
older than mine, the bug has probably been fixed in the library already.
My version is libungif version 4.1.3, released in May 2004 (which
appears to be the latest version)."

The current version of libungif in GnuWin32 is 4.1.0b.

Best wishes,
Lennart

* Re: A newer libungif to avoid crashes
@ 2005-10-25 11:43 ` Kees Zeelenberg
From: Kees Zeelenberg @ 2005-10-25 11:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

A new version (4.1.4) of libungif and giflib is available from
http://gnuwin32.sourceforge.net/

Kees Zeelenberg