all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Re: agonized
@ 2005-12-06  4:22 Melanie Lail
From: Melanie Lail @ 2005-12-06  4:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

[-- Attachment #1.1.1: Type: text/plain, Size: 815 bytes --]

http://www.orasaful.com <http://www.orasaful.com>

The Birds gave no credence to these warning words, but considered the
Owl to be beside herself and said that she was mad. But afterwards,
finding her words were true, they wondered at her knowledge and deemed
her to be the wisest of birds. Hence it is that when she appears they
look to her as knowing all things, while she no longer gives them
advice, but in solitude laments their past folly. The Trumpeter Taken
Prisoner A TRUMPETER, bravely leading on the soldiers, was captured by
the enemy. He cried out to his captors, Pray spare me, and do not take
my life without cause or without inquiry. I have not slain a single man
of your troop. I have no arms, and carry nothing but this one brass
trumpet. That is the very reason for which