all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Re: philatelic Medds
@ 2005-11-29 13:41 Joukahainen Schmuck
From: Joukahainen Schmuck @ 2005-11-29 13:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,
We acknowledge you for being our customer. Thus, we put wise you of
information and renovates between whiles.

Our logs indicate that you perhaps have necessity in a supplement.

We apologize and hope you will take a jaundiced view at medicaments we
sell. Again, let us introduce our drugs at attractive prices which may
be urgent needed.
We also offer you impeccable customer care. Please, visit our web site
at:

http://www.blistei.avalabea.com <http://www.blistei.avalabea.com>

Yours faithfully,  Customer Support