* Compile leim and install to existing emacs
@ 2003-05-14 11:44 upro
From: upro @ 2003-05-14 11:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi!

Last month, when I compiled emacs 21.3, I apparently orgot to compile
it with leim.

Now I don't want to recompile and install emacs again (I wont remember
locations and options, and I'd have to deinstall the gnus version
coming with emacs and reinstall gnus 5.10 as well... etc.)

Is it possible to compile leim seperately and install into an existing
emacs tree (mine is at /usr/share/emacs)?

Thank You In Advance!

--
Michael

r-znvy: zvpunry.wryqra  jro.qr (chg gur "@" jurer vg svgf...)