* line-wrap with follow-delete-other-windows-and-split
@ 2003-05-30 18:00 Todd Wylie
From: Todd Wylie @ 2003-05-30 18:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi-

I'm trying to get split vertical-frame functionality with follow-mode display.
I've tried C-x-3 followed by M-x-follow-mode and also M-x-follow-delete-other-windows-and-split... these both work fine, but lines are no longer wrapped in the independent frame views. Can I get the same type of view with line-wrapping in each view?

Thanks-
TW