* html-helper-mode and table
@ 2003-02-25 21:23 jean daniel browne
From: jean daniel browne @ 2003-02-25 21:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello everyone,

I've read lot of documentation on html helper mode and I am wondering
where are hidden the functionnalities regarding the tables (there must
be some kind of way to insert tags such as <table>, <td>, etc ...).

I found a post on a "table extension". Does anyone know about it ?

Thanks in advance,

Jean Daniel Browne

* RE: html-helper-mode and table
@ 2003-02-26 11:13 Victor Kirk
From: Victor Kirk @ 2003-02-26 11:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

JDB> I've read lot of documentation on html helper mode and I am wondering
JDB> where are hidden the functionnalities regarding the tables (there must
JDB> be some kind of way to insert tags such as <table>, <td>, etc ...).

What does

  M-x apropos html.*table

give you?

Vic
--
This message, including attachments, is intended only for the use by the
person(s) to whom it is addressed. It may contain information which is

[parent not found: <mailman.2453.1046257488.21513.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>]