* Dumbing down Emacs 21 graphics?
@ 2002-12-23 18:54 Roger Levy
From: Roger Levy @ 2002-12-23 18:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

I'm trying to figure out how to customize out some of the graphical
features of Emacs 21, e.g. get rid of the toolbar.  My rationale is
that I use Emacs frequently via a DSL connection that's sufficiently
slow that Emacs 21 responds considerably more sluggishly than Emacs
20.  OTOH I like some of the other new version 21 features so I don't
want to downgrade.  I haven't been able to figure out where to find
the relevant variables--suggestions anyone?

Thanks,

Roger