* A letter from Oliver awaiting your prompt reply
@ 2005-01-17 13:14 oojemba1
From: oojemba1 @ 2005-01-17 13:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Friend,

  I can't imagine how you will feel receiving a sudden
business letter from a remote country in far away West
Africa and probably from some one you have not closely
related with. But all the same, I believe we do not need
to be of blood relatives before we can establish cordial /
business relationship. Having said this, I think it is
very important at this juncture to introduce myself to you
and also disclose to you, how I came in contact with your
email address. My name Oliver Ojemba , I work with one of
the finance and security companies here in Cotonou
-Republic of Benin. I got your contact when I was
searching the internet for the family tree........... of
our decease customer .

In my department I discover abandon fund deposit by the
decease customer who die some years back and is no one to
claim this fund. however, since I got information about
his death, I have made several enquiries to your Embassy
to locate any of his extended relatives this has also
proved unsuccessful after several attempts hence I decided
to contact you direct based on this deal which is highly
confidential and I believing that you will be capable of
executing this transaction with me .

My Dear Friend, the deal here is that the money will be
approved and remitted to you as the relation/patner to the
decease provided you will give correct information to the
deposit , I have such needed information and will hand it
over to you as soon as we commence the transaction before
it declared unserviceable .
I am contacting you because it is very difficult for me to
lay hands on this fund coupled with the fact that the
beneficiary was a foreigner from your country and cannot
transact the business with anybody who is known to any
staff of this Institution or anybody around this Country
to avoid jeopardize at the end of the transaction.
Therefore, to enable the immediate release of this fund to
your position I will need your contact address Phone and
Fax for easy communicationso as well as to use it to
effect the underground work in your favour as the
beneficiary patner /next of kin to Inherest the funds so
that Institution will transfer the credit balance of the
said Deposit to your nominated bank account in overseas.
On This ground I request your unreserved but sincere
cooperation devoid of greed in carrying out this
transaction to avoid jeopardize or leakage .

  I am prepared to split at 60%---40% for you, provided
that mine (60%) will be intact at the end. if the contents
dose not meet with your personal and business ethics I
apologise in advance, be assured that this will be
executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect
us from any breach of the law, upon your acceptance I will
clarify you more about this deal and the total amount
involved . Be warned not to reveal this deal to any third
party to avoid jeopardize this transaction and my position
in this office, please treat this matter as urgent as
possible. kindly contact me ONLY on my alternative email
as a matter of urgency through the bellow email .
expecting your soonest response .
yours faithfully, Mr. Oliver Ojemba .

ojemba@interfree.it

Telphone:+00229-48-5573

only message in thread, other threads:[~2005-01-17 13:14 UTC | newest]