* class/function browser
@ 2007-12-27 11:36 rocco.rossi
From: rocco.rossi @ 2007-12-27 11:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

I do most of my programming in Scheme, but when using languages like
Java and C, I kind of miss the class/function browser functionality
that you get in IDEs or even very cool editors like GEdit or Geany on
Ubuntu. Is it  possible to have this in Emacs as well? It certainly
would be nice.

Thanks.

Rock