* Kai, search-completion.el and Emacs 21.3
@ 2003-04-10 22:11 Peter Lee
From: Peter Lee @ 2003-04-10 22:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

I've been looking for something that would allow me to incrementally
search the the completion buffer and take what I select and stick it
in the minibuffer.

search-completion looks like it's just what I want, but it doesn't
work on 21.3.

After googling, it seems there hasn't been any work on it in some time
and I noticed a message from you a long time ago mentioning that it
didn't work for emacs 20 either.

Did you ever find a solution?

To refresh your memory here is the link to your old post:

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=search-completions.el&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=vaflnyu84vw.fsf%40petty.ls6.uni-do&rnum=9

Thanks.