* no compilation error link
@ 2008-10-24 10:44 mouezapeter
From: mouezapeter @ 2008-10-24 10:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

When I do
compile
make -k t2

It displays errors in *compilation* buffer: but with no "hypertext"
link in order to go to the error when I click on "error" keyword.
So how to activate this hypertext feature?

* Re: no compilation error link
@ 2008-10-24 12:43 ` Eli Zaretskii
From: Eli Zaretskii @ 2008-10-24 12:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

> From: mouezapeter <mouezapeter@gmail.com>
> Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 03:44:27 -0700 (PDT)
>
> When I do
> compile
> make -k t2
>
> It displays errors in *compilation* buffer: but with no "hypertext"
> link in order to go to the error when I click on "error" keyword.
> So how to activate this hypertext feature?

It should be on by default.

Are you saying that the file name part of the error message is not
clickable?  If so, can you show a portion of the *compilation* buffer
here?