* changing default shell
@ 2005-03-16 15:17 Justin
From: Justin @ 2005-03-16 15:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

I stopped using emacs for awhile and it seems I forgot a few things.
Before, I remembered typing M-x to enter the name of a function which
would allow me to modify certain environment variables for emacs. I'd
enter the name of the function, hit enter, then emacs would ask for the
variable name then a new buffer would open which would show the current
value and allow me to graphically modify it. This buffer would also
provide more information about the variable itself.

My end goal is to change the default shell to bash.

Thanks,
-Justin