* Spaces please!
@ 2009-12-01 16:19 andrea
From: andrea @ 2009-12-01 16:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

I get sick sometimes to read something like
x=y+1*(2-3*a^2)
but I get even more sick to add spaces manually every time.
I ask help to you elisp gurus, should I use a regexp or a macro-like
function (go-here, do-this)?

I think I should define some rules like:
- which operators want spaces (and if before or after)
- what is the arity of them

One problem for example could arise from things like

(-2)^10
but we could have some operators that could be binary or unary and check
that somehow.

Someone has done it already maybe?