* copy/paste with other programs
@ 2003-11-04 15:16 Oliver Sturm
From: Oliver Sturm @ 2003-11-04 15:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hey there,

I'm probably being stupid :-) Still, here's my problem: I'm using Emacs
21.3.2 on Linux and I find myself unable to use the copying/pasting
features with other apps. Specifically, it doesn't seem to be possible to
paste anything copied from Evolution into an Emacs window and vice
versa... but many other apps don't work, either. It doesn't seem to make
any difference whether I just use the X clipboard or the Emacs yank
command or whatever... just doesn't work. Why's that?

               Oliver Sturm
--
Dahlhoff IT-Solutions - Buellenkothenweg 37a - 40229 Duesseldorf
Tel.: 0211-22959012   - Fax: 0211-22959016   - http://www.dahlhoff.biz