* T0p Quality S0ftware at the L0west Possible Priice from Holmes's S0ftSh0p
@ 2004-06-20 11:14 Dan Jeffries
From: Dan Jeffries @ 2004-06-20 11:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

What you are will show in what you do.
We all admire the wisdom of people who come to us for advice.
Most people of action are inclined to fatalism and most of thought believe in providence.
I sometimes give myself admirable advice, but I am incapable of taking it.
Man can acquire accomplishments or he can become an animal, whichever he wants. God makes the animals, man makes himself.
The man who is dissatisfied with himself, what can he do?
Don't jump on a man unless he is down.
Most people of action are inclined to fatalism and most of thought believe in providence.
An education obtained with money is worse than no education at all
Heroes are created by popular demand, sometimes out of the scantiest materials.
The way to get things done is not to mind who gets the credit for doing them.
Reading is equivalent to thinking with someone else's head instead of with one's own.
At his best, man is the noblest of all animals separated from law and justice he is the worst.
And how can man die better than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers, and the temples of his Gods?