* add-mode-abbrev writes to fundamental table only
@ 2004-08-01 15:46 Harry Putnam
From: Harry Putnam @ 2004-08-01 15:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

Emacs version (yesterday cvs)

If this isn't a new problem related to cvs emacs then it might be a
good subject here:

I'm finding when I have entered any mode (Here we use sh-mode) that
running `add-mode-abbrev' will only write my new abbrev to the
Fundamental-mode-abbrev-table.

Test by:

C-x C-f some.sh <RET>
M-: major-mode<RET>
(Verify it is sh-mode)
newab<M-x add-mode-abbrev><RET>nb<RET>

Now M-x edit-abbrevs<RET> and search for newab.  See what abbrev table
its under.

[parent not found: <mailman.2354.1091375582.1960.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>]