* ColorTheme odd behavior
@ 2006-08-17 16:47 Hugo Weber Schmidt
       [not found] ` <mailman.5291.1155841317.9609.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>
From: Hugo Weber Schmidt @ 2006-08-17 16:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello.. here's my problem:
I installed color-theme.el (I'm on windows) ...
Then on my .emacs I'm trying something like this
(require 'color-theme)
(color-theme-blue-mood)
which gives this error:
Symbol's function definition is void: color-theme-blue-mood

but (and here is the part I found strange) if I go to M-x
color-theme-select and select a theme, everything works fine!

Any ideas?

Tks
Hugo