* making dired's 'n' and 'p' scroll back around?
@ 2004-07-31 20:28 Bill White
From: Bill White @ 2004-07-31 20:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

When I'm leaning on 'p' or 'n' in dired and hit the top or bottom of
the buffer, I think it might be handy to have the cursor scroll around
to the opposite end of the buffer and then keep on scrolling.  Or
perhaps it would feel too "slippery".  Any thoughts or code suggestions?

Thanks -

bw
--
Bill White . billw@mchsi.com
"No, ma'am, we're musicians."

only message in thread, other threads:[~2004-07-31 20:28 UTC | newest]