* eclipse as an inferior debugger?
@ 2007-08-21 16:58 David L
From: David L @ 2007-08-21 16:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Is there a way to use the eclipse debugger as an
inferior debugger in emacs?  I've seen documentation
on using ddd as an inferior debugger, but ddd seems
unmaintained and some of my colleagues are
starting to use eclipse instead.

Thanks,

               David

http://travel.msn.com/Articles/aboutfarecast.aspx&ocid=T001MSN25A07001