* cperl & Perl documentation in info format
@ 2004-01-18  3:20 Mark Plaksin
From: Mark Plaksin @ 2004-01-18  3:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

The cperl-mode documentation says:
  If your site has perl5 documentation in info format, you can use commands
  M-x cperl-info-on-current-command and M-x cperl-info-on-command to
  access it.

Where can one find or generate Perl documentation in info format?

* Re: cperl & Perl documentation in info format
       [not found] <mailman.846.1074396127.928.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>
@ 2004-01-18 16:55 ` Ilya Zakharevich
From: Ilya Zakharevich @ 2004-01-18 16:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

Mark Plaksin
<happy@mcplaksin.org>], who wrote in article <mailman.846.1074396127.928.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>:
> The cperl-mode documentation says:
>   If your site has perl5 documentation in info format, you can use commands
>   M-x cperl-info-on-current-command and M-x cperl-info-on-command to
>   access it.
>
> Where can one find or generate Perl documentation in info format?

There is a converter on CPAN (I think in the doc directory).  It is
named something like pod2texi or some such.

Hope this helps,
Ilya