* Soliciting Recommendations for a Mail Client
@ 2008-04-04  2:12 Peter Jones
From: Peter Jones @ 2008-04-04  2:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Hopefully I won't start a flame war...

I've been using mutt for a bit over 10 years now, but I'm feeling the
irresistible pull to deeper integrate my life with Emacs.

I'm sure that there are plenty of people on this list that would love
to recommend their Emacs-based MUA to me, so please go for it.

My mail currently comes in via sendmail, which then uses maildrop as
the delivery agent.  Maildrop filters my mail and then drops it into
one of several Maildir directories in ~/mail.

I'm hoping to find something that works with my existing delivery
setup, since I also sometimes use IMAP externally.  I'd be using Emacs
local to the MTA and MDA, however.

Thanks!

--
Peter Jones