* Is there a CALENDER reminder in emacs or a gnu tool or in unix
@ 2002-09-28 19:06 gnuist006
From: gnuist006 @ 2002-09-28 19:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

Suppose I want to be reminded in emacs or on shell window on a certain day
two day before and then 1hr before it?

I also want to be able to keep a record of these in non-proprietary program
or format. This excludes "microsoft lookout". I understand that the
"outlook express" is a depreciated version of "outlook" which does have the
calender functionality but it is not clear if the format is proprietary or
not.

Thanked