* camelCase.el: I have some fixes!
@ 2004-02-18 13:50 Reuben Thomas
From: Reuben Thomas @ 2004-02-18 13:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

I have been using camelCase.el for a while first with XEmacs and now
with FSF Emacs. I have some bug fixes over the latest version I can
find (it doesn't have a version number, but it says 20 May 2001), and
looking through my email discover that I've offered fixes to the
author (C. R. Manning, apparently at ai.mit.edu) a couple of times
last year, but with no reply. I've noticed too that his web page
(whose address is given in camelCase.el) doesn't mention camelCase.el.

Finally, although camelCase.el claims to work on FSF Emacs 20.7, the
version I have uses a function that only exists in XEmacs, which I've
reimplemented for FSF Emacs.

Is anyone maintaining this file? Or is there an alternative? It'd be a
pity to keep my fixes to myself...

--
http://www.mupsych.org/~rrt/