[parent not found: <mailman.652.1223525988.25473.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>]
* global-set-key with parameter
@ 2008-10-08 18:32 Fred Picher
From: Fred Picher @ 2008-10-08 18:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Hello all,

  I would like to bind the following function and parameter to the F5
key in emacs 23, which is currently undefined.  This is to save the
buffer layout to be recalled using the lowercase 'w' key:

C-x r w w

  That would be the window-configuration-to-register command I
think.  I could do something like:

(global-set-key [f5]    'window-configuration-to-register)

  But how is the 'w' parameter passed to this command ?

Thanks.

http://ca.toolbar.yahoo.com.