* Pasting from Emacs to Mozilla in Mandrake
@ 2003-10-29  8:12 Sapient Fridge
From: Sapient Fridge @ 2003-10-29  8:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

Has anyone found a way to get Emacs working in Mandrake so that you can
copy and paste text into Mozilla?

I end up pasting text between the two quite a lot because I run an
anti-spam site that tracks spamware web pages.  Not being able to paste
from Emacs to Mozilla is a real problem.

I've tried running up Xemacs and I can paste from it but unfortunately
it not only doesn't understand some of my .emacs settings (e.g.
set-background-color) it deletes the bloody file when it starts up!

I'm running Mozilla 1.5 and Emacs 21.3.1 on Mandrake 9.1
--
sapient.fridge@spamsites.org  ICQ #17887309        *  Save the net   *
Grok: http://spam.abuse.net   http://www.cauce.org * kill a spamhaus *