* Close PDF-Viewer automatically before compiling new LaTeX Code
@ 2006-12-11 17:59 Wilmar Igl
From: Wilmar Igl @ 2006-12-11 17:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello!

I am using (PDF)LaTeX with GNU Emacs 22.0.50.2 and AucTeX.
Is there any way to tell Emacs to close the current preview in Adobe
Acrobat Reader automatically before compiling a new preview?
This is to avoid any error messages like
"ERROR: I can't write on file `_region_.pdf'."
I find it annoying having to close the Acrobat window by hand.

Thanks,

Will