* Ede project and automake
@ 2011-01-31 23:28 Andrea Crotti
From: Andrea Crotti @ 2011-01-31 23:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

I'm trying to get finally to work EDE for my automake driven project.

So I created a new project in my project directory, and EDE says it's
created and saved, but actually apparently it's saved nowhere, and
that's also what the doc says.

Because everything is read directly from the Makefile.am, is that
correct?

But then where do I add the variable customizations for the project??

Anyway semantic doesn't behave correctly, and I guess it's also because
of this

EXTRA_DIST = $(wildcard include/*.hpp)

It's probably not parsed correctly since I have this if I try to customize:

            Source Files :
            [INS] [DEL] File: $(wildcard
            [INS] [DEL] File: include/
            [INS] [DEL] File: .hpp)
            [INS]

I just want to make sure that I can always jump to the right headers,
for example, don't need that much.

And also I don't get why changes made by the function
"semantic-add-system-include"
are on purpose made not persistent (from the doc).

Any example of good project configuration is very welcome :)

only message in thread, other threads:[~2011-01-31 23:28 UTC | newest]