* Best Software Products at Rock Bottom Pri.ces from Valentin's SoftShop
@ 2004-07-07 15:56 Louise Haney
From: Louise Haney @ 2004-07-07 15:56 UTC (permalink / raw)

Ah just act the way ah feel.
Accomplishment is easiest when we work the hardest, and it is hardest when we work the easiest.
I want to put a ding in the universe.
A funeral eulogy is a belated plea for the defense delivered after the evidence is all in.
To offer a man unsolicited advice is to presume that he doesn't know what to do or that he can't do it on his own.
The ordinary man is involved in action, the hero acts. An immense difference.
I have always said and felt that true enjoyment can not be described.
Separation penetrates the disappearing person like a pigment and steeps him in gentle radiance.
Action without a name, a ''who'' attached to it, is meaningless.
Most people who ask for advice from others have already resolved to act as it pleases them.
People need hard times and oppression to develop psychic muscles.
Freedom from effort in the present merely means that there has been effort stored up in the past.
A hero is someone we can admire without apology.
Dust is a protective coating for fine furniture.