* Re: Edebug key bindings gone
       [not found] <uwu7bvjar.fsf@mail.hermans.net>
@ 2004-01-29 17:15 ` Stefan Monnier
From: Stefan Monnier @ 2004-01-29 17:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

[ You got the wrong newsgroup.  Followups set. ]

> I recently moved up to Emacs 21.3.  Now when edebug runs the <SPC>
> keybinding that normally steps through the instrumented function no
> longer works.
> Haven't modified any edebug settings.
> Does anyone know how edebug is set up so that this happens?

It should just work.  There must be something else at play.
Please try to reproduce the problem starting with emacs -q --no-site-file
and if you can, send it to M-x report-emacs-bug, describing every step
necessary to reproduce the problem.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2004-01-29 17:15 UTC | newest]