* Emacs 21.3 crash/HTML editing
@ 2003-11-04 23:49 Robert McDonald
From: Robert McDonald @ 2003-11-04 23:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

Emacs 21.3 under Windows 2000 is generally quite reliable, but I find it
crashes from time to time when I am editing html files using
html-helper-mode (3.0.4jolly). I will try to figure out next time what
might be happening, but I wondered first if there is a known problem or
if I'm using an  inappropriate version of html-helper-mode.el. I am
always editing a file over the network (via a windows domain login) when
this happens and I am connecting via a mapped drive. I'm not good at
debugging emacs crashes because it almost never happened with versions
prior to 21.3.

Any thoughts appreciated. Thanks!

Bob