* glasses-mode for suchWords
@ 2004-05-05  8:26 Nicolas Rist
From: Nicolas Rist @ 2004-05-05  8:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi
when I use the glasses-mode (bold), it works perfectly for words with a
capital at the beginning, but no more for word without, for instance
'thatWord' is written 'thatWword', with the W bold.
And there are here coding rules...

Thank you for helping

    	    	Nicolas

* Re: glasses-mode for suchWords
@ 2004-05-05 19:38 ` Stefan Monnier
From: Stefan Monnier @ 2004-05-05 19:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

> when I use the glasses-mode (bold), it works perfectly for words with a
> capital at the beginning, but no more for word without, for instance
> 'thatWord' is written 'thatWword', with the W bold.
> And there are here coding rules...

Do you really see "thatWword" or "thatWord"?
In any case, it works fine for me here, so you'll need to give us more
information about your situation.

* Re: glasses-mode for suchWords
@ 2004-05-06 14:25   ` Nicolas Rist
From: Nicolas Rist @ 2004-05-06 14:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

Stefan Monnier <monnier@iro.umontreal.ca> wrote in news:jwv8yg6sm2z.fsf-
monnier+gnu.emacs.help@gnu.org:

>> when I use the glasses-mode (bold), it works perfectly for words with a
>> capital at the beginning, but no more for word without, for instance
>> 'thatWord' is written 'thatWword', with the W bold.
>> And there are here coding rules...
>
> Do you really see "thatWword" or "thatWord"?
> In any case, it works fine for me here, so you'll need to give us more
> information about your situation.
>

>         Stefan

There is a conflict between the hs-minor-mode and the glasses-mode when the
"uncapitalize" and a face option are set. (tried with emacs -q).

* Re: glasses-mode for suchWords
@ 2004-05-06 16:04     ` Stefan Monnier
From: Stefan Monnier @ 2004-05-06 16:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

> There is a conflict between the hs-minor-mode and the glasses-mode when the
> "uncapitalize" and a face option are set. (tried with emacs -q).

Ha!  I think that deserves a bug report.  Please M-x report-emacs-bug.