edgar@openmail.cc wrote: > On 2020-05-18 02:27, edgar@openmail.cc wrote: >> I want to know if there is a command to go to the visual beginning of the line: >> >> My text is chopped in the middle >> |ยท|of the text like this %% > > Sorry! Of course there is a way to do that: runs the command beginning-of-visual-line No, it actually does not, at least globally. Though there may be some major mode, where are C-a and indeed acts differently by default, I do not remember. In any case, may it be, that M-x visual-lines-mode is what you are looking for?