* macro keybinding
@ 2008-10-01  9:20 Stefan Thomas
From: Stefan Thomas @ 2008-10-01  9:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

since Yesterdy I try to understand emacs, so I'm a bloody newbie.
I habve a question on macro keybindings. In the manual I've read:
"If you give insert-kbd-macro a numeric argument, it makes additional Lisp
code to record the keys (if any) that you have bound to macroname, so that
the macro will be reassigned the same keys when you load the file. "
But I don't understand that. I don't know, how to save the keybinding for a
defined macro forever.
And my next question would be: I would like to define some macros in a
el-file.
How can I load them automatically, when I start emacs?
Thanks for Your help and Your patience,