From: Fabian Braennstroem <f.braennstroem@gmx.de>
To: help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org
Subject: Re: Equivalent of vim's o or O commands
Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2008 11:11:25 +0000	[thread overview]

Hi,

viper in combination with vimpulse works great for me. The
visual marking works well, except the rectangular marking,
but I can get along with cua for these cases. Obviously, you
won't have every vim command, but  in combination with the
power of emacs you can have most of it or even more.  Once
you got used to some annoying stuff in the visual mode
(marking to the end of the line stops at the last character)
it is great :-)

Regards!
Fabian