Hi everybody, I am using thunderbird for emails. My question: 1. Which Email package do you use? Can you tell your experience with your email package? 2. Does it make sense for me as an emacs-newbie to change from using thunderbird to an emacs email package? 3. There are Rmail, GNU, Wanderlust, Mu4e etc... 4. I prefer to habe folders because I like to have an overview. Mu4e doesn't have folders. 5. I want IMAP. Do all of them provide IMAP? (does Rmail now provide IMAP)? 6. Wanderlust seems to be more difficult to set up, and I still have trouble because I am an Emacs-newbie. 7. Which one is easier to use? 8. Should I start with Rmail? and later switch to GNU? At the moment I don't need GNU for reading news etc... 9. Or is it useful to start with GNU because it has more options and I have to learn it anyhow? and I can use it with org-mode? 10. Do all of them have the same or similar keybindings or do I have to learn for each one separate keybindings? 11. What are the benefits compared to thunderbird? A. Only the keybindings of Emacs I can use and in knowing them it will be easier in future to handle it? B. It is within emacs and uses less CPU C...... Kind regards Gottfried