Hi Jean, in using markdown-mode I can show all key-bindings with C-c C-h 1. Is that also possible with adoc-mode? I tried, but it didn’t work. Is there any other key-binding that would make that possible? or some addition in my init.el file? 2. if I do some formatting in adoc-mode is there a possibility to show immediately the outcome in an other window beside my emacs buffer? because after every change I would have to do a C-c a to open the browser to see the outcome. In an video I saw that this guy had a second window open and any formatting in adoc-mode was immediately shown in the other window. So it must be possible, but I don’t know how do do it. -- Kind regards Gottfried