* ediff and vc
@ 2008-03-09 16:58 Tom Badran
From: Tom Badran @ 2008-03-09 16:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

I'm sure this has probably been asked before, but i cant seem to find
anything with google:

Is it possible to have vc use ediff rather than just displaying plain diffs?
Specifically when looking at a vc-directory buffer, and selecting some files
and doing a diff.

And also, is it possible to use ediff by deafault everywhere a diff is
shown?

Thanks

Tom

--
Tom Badran
http://badrunner.net

* Re: ediff and vc
@ 2008-03-09 23:19 ` Kevin Rodgers
From: Kevin Rodgers @ 2008-03-09 23:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

,----[ C-h f ediff-revision RET ]

`----

> And also, is it possible to use ediff by deafault everywhere a diff is
> shown?

Hmmm...

--
Kevin Rodgers