[parent not found: <mailman.1525.1146968778.9609.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>]
* save/restore frame positions
@ 2006-05-06 22:36 Robin Dunn
From: Robin Dunn @ 2006-05-06 22:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

Often when I start emacs I find myself creating several frames and
sizing/positioning them in a certain way.  Is there any elisp modules
out there that will let me save the current state (size and position at
least) of all the frames and then restore that state later?  I've tried
a few modules several months ago that sound like they could do things
like this, but they either just dealt with the current frame, or just
plain didn't work.  I already use the desktop module to save/restore the
state of the buffers for my various projects, so it would be nice to
also be able to do the frames too.

Robin