* Emacs stuck on VMware.
@ 2009-06-03  4:48 Kwanghoon Choi
From: Kwanghoon Choi @ 2009-06-03  4:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Dear All,

I am using Emacs 22 GTK on VMware (where Ubuntu runs).
It is typical of me to suspend VMware before I leave my work place and to
wake up it every morning.

Sometimes, my emacs windows are found to get stuck showing only blank
screens when I wake up VMware.
If this happens, I have to kill the emacs application process and to launch
it again.

This cumbersome situation happens a few times for a month or so, but not
always.

This kind of bug description might not good to get interests from you, but
this is all I can explain. Sigh.
I am wondering if there is anybody has the same experience.

Thanks.

Kwanghoon