* Auto Completion, Desired Word Length
@ 2002-10-15  1:50 Artist
From: Artist @ 2002-10-15  1:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

 I guess this would be an interesting exercise.
 How I can make auto completion M-/ working for desired number of
length.
 Example: If I would like to complete 'st' and my length is 5, it
should  show the words, still,style etc.. Also after I auto-complete
the word, I would like to enter the word in the buffer. Then on the
next M-/ it should pickup where it has left before.

Thanks,
Artist.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-10-15  1:50 UTC | newest]