* fuzzy auto-complete via <tab>?
@ 2013-12-25 23:28 jeraldine.walter
From: jeraldine.walter @ 2013-12-25 23:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Hello!

I'd like to use auto-complete (because I really like the overlay help display) but is there any option (or a good lisp coder) available that allows me to use <tab> to ALWAYS use the fuzzy autocomplete?

E.g. typing
"Cre"

brings up the popup menu.
Entries:
"Creation"
"Creature"
"Creating"

when I now type "g" (to expand "Cre" to "Creg") and hit <tab> the entry
"Creating" should be autocompleted (because it's the only entry that has a "g" in the rest of it's characters).

Is that possible?

Regards,
Jeraldine

only message in thread, other threads:[~2013-12-25 23:28 UTC | newest]