* Cursor as underline in 21?
@ 2004-07-02 17:18 DrMemory
From: DrMemory @ 2004-07-02 17:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

I just "upgraded" to GNUEmacs 21.3. I am running on just a regular
terminal usually. The blinking block cursor drives me crazy! I found
an old thread here which discussed how to change cvvis in the terminfo
so that it doesn't blink, and that is some better. But is there really
no way to just have an underscore (blinking or not) for a cursor??!

Forgive me if this a dead horse...