* Horizontal Scrolling
@ 2005-05-05 10:09 Ashwin Rao
From: Ashwin Rao @ 2005-05-05 10:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

scroll-conservatively is the variable which can be used to manipulate
the way we
scroll veritically.
I want to horizontally by only one character how to do so?
For vertical scrolling 1 line at a time I added (setq
scroll-conservatively (/ (frame-height) 2)) to my .emacs file.
Please guide me on what to do if i want to scroll  horizontally by one
one character at a time.
Thank in advance.
Regards
Ashwin

only message in thread, other threads:[~2005-05-05 10:09 UTC | newest]